A Fortnightly Women's Circle & Drum Journeying
An opportunity to come together in sacred space to engage with deep self-care, healing, and nurturing of the self and the healed sisterhood. Time made for switching off to the outside world to tune in to your inner world.
Circles tend to include creating sacred space, ritual & ceremony, grounding practices, astrological & seasonal report, talking circle & a guided drum journey, & may also include herbal medicine, witchcraft, moon work, guided meditation, card reading & Shamanic Womancraft techniques.
You may be feeling the call to this space if:
· you want to develop your intuition, connection to spirit, or be more in touch with your magical self
· you are looking for your ‘tribe’ of women or like-minded sisters, coming together in love, non-judgement and compassionate support
· you seek a held, safe space in which to speak, be heard and held, and listen to heart-centered sharing
· you wish to engage with more conscious levels of healing the body, mind and spirit
· you hear the call to be more connected to land, nature, the seasons and the cosmos through living in harmony with the earth’s and universe’s cycles
WHEN: 6:45pm arrival, 7pm start – 9pm approx finish
Thursday 21st Feb – Full Moon
Thursday 7th March – New Moon
Thursday 28th March – Half Waning Moon
(future dates tbc)
WHERE: The Healthy Hub Wellness Centre
100 Bridge Mall, Bakery Hill, 3350
INVESTMENT & BOOKING:
$24 full /$22 conc
· A journal/paper and pen
· A shawl or wrap
· Something small for the altar that represents you/where you are at such as a crystal, flower, icon etc (to take back home with you)
· An open heart & mind
Bookings essential. Contact Rebecca at
fb: Remedy Botanica
Rebecca is a Naturopath & Kinesiologist by trade, and a healer, witch and magic-maker by heart.
Rebecca is passionate about empowering women to reclaim their most authentic, true, and aligned version of themselves through deeper understanding of their soul path, menstruality, and intuitive selves. She has seen the power of women coming together in sacred spaces, and is in love with the magic and healing that unfolds within these spaces and processes.
Rebecca’s way of holding space is gentle and insightful, bringing together a combination of ritual, sacred listening, speaking and storytelling, green witchcraft, astrology, moon work, and intuitive and oracular processes, offering reclamation and healing of the true, magical, wild feminine self, and reconnection with the healed sisterhood.
Rebecca holds a Bachelor in Health Science (Nat.), a Cert IV in Kinesiology, and is an Apprentice with the School of Shamanic Womancraft. Rebecca also runs her own business making herbal and ritual medicines called Remedy Botanica.